beautiful things GET INTO SHAPE CHALLENGE

From Mahsuri to UKM..Bicycles r my life...Meet my old flame...Mr. Hunter.

Monday, March 10, 2008

The statistics today? 72.5kg.

Even though i couldnt update this blog, i have not abandoned my weight challenge..maybe i am not toooooo careful with my food (thatz an understatement!)...but i do walk...be it at my beloved park or while doing my chores outside...i have not been serious...coz i started my coke again too..

But now the weather is nice again.... my mood n motivation to lose weight is back on again... so insyaAllah..i wont be lagging too much in my weight challenge aim...

Just got back from my beloved park...it is no longer a tiring thing compared to when i first started..(though my soles still hurt loads) ....my body is fit now comparatively. Today esp... as i was walking..i felt my abdomen area tightening...so that is a good sign that my tummy area's fat is melting slowly...all i need is to keep on walking..coz even if i do not lose weight... i need to keep fit...now my question is....

Now that coca cola has produced coca cola zero...claiming that is is sugar free.... does that mean that i am allowed to ge addicted to my coke again?????hmmmm.... if there is somebody reading this... what do u think?

Will i be able to lose 12.5 more kgs in less than 3 months to reach my goal????? i know if i can concentrate..i can...but concentrating is my biggest problem so far esp with food....help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home