beautiful things GET INTO SHAPE CHALLENGE

From Mahsuri to UKM..Bicycles r my life...Meet my old flame...Mr. Hunter.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Today is a crazy day.

Woke up at 6am... did some ironing..woke the kids up at 6.30am... threw them out of the house heheheh by 7.35am..threw myself out of the house by 7.40am..only to see the 3 kids still waiting for their school bus service.... luckily, the service came not long after that...

And off i went to my beloved park (yeah..yeah..pictures soon to come)...walked there for an hour and a half...rushed home coz mıstık would be coming to our place with the heater fixer...they came.. cooked them turkish coffee... paid the guy and left them to take a bath... then, i rushed to the bank to pay my credit card....rushed to the kids' school to deal with injections n immunisations matter.... rushed to bağdat caddesı to buy some things for baddin's supriz gunu...rushed to teyze coz i needed to see meşe ..rushed to kadiköy to buy teyze's belated birthday gifts and fish... rushed home... and i am puffing!! hahahaha and on top of all those... i am fasting!

i am officially 72.6kg now... yippie!! at least i have lost the one kilo i gained durtng the weekend!!

and even teyze commented i look good eversince i have lost my weight... Alhamdulillah..

2 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear,

To lose 7 kgs is a great achievement! You will feel lighter and healthier.

Keep on with your effort!

ps: I'm snowed down with work. Only managed to spend an hour with my girl this morning (I didnt get to see her last night). Cant wait for the weekend.

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger simah said...

i already feel lighter...even if i dont lose another kilo... i will keep on doing it... it make me feel good about myself...ramai dah compliment that i dah makin fit...YES!

wei... take care of urself tau! hope u have had a wonderful weekend with ur princess..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home