beautiful things GET INTO SHAPE CHALLENGE

From Mahsuri to UKM..Bicycles r my life...Meet my old flame...Mr. Hunter.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday

My depression increased towards the weekend. This morning i got angry at halil for refusing to join me for a short walk. He needs to do a bit of walking more than i do.. he keeps having pain on his leg whenever he stands too long.. something i used to have but no longer have ever since i lost a few kgs. His weight is too much nowadays. Even though he promised to join me on wednesday, i went to my çamlık park for my morning walk alone..with full anger within me. İ walked in my fast mode for that full one hour and a half ...not caring whether my feet will kill me... it didnt Alhamdulillah... my new shoes is of good quality....this morning is the final prove.

Yesterday, when baddin looked at m new sport shoes, he said...

*babam gibi*
just like my father's

Yes... he is right. I didnt realise that i bought the same pattern i bought halil 2 n a half years ago when he was in the military service..the only difference is... his is brown n for male..and mine is blue n for ladies..baddin is observant...much to my suprise...

This morning...on my way to çamlık park.. it was zero degree celcius...2 hours later..it was 6 degree celcius. U can imagine how frozen i was early in the morning,right??? After coming back from my walk..i finally dared to look at the weight scale..

73.8 kg!

Phew... i got lucky again despite pigging myself last week in my depression... almost 5 days pf pigging myself n i still got lucky!! Alhamdulillah!!

Took my bath and went to the bank... went to the market to buy the usual fresh milk, yogurt, fruity yogurt and eggs ( a standard daily shopping)..i only had a glass of milk this morning... caught halil on the phone as he was heading to his workplace n i suggested we have lunch together. Suprsingly he agreed. Ate durum n ayran today with a plate of salad... so in order to burn the fat i consumed during lunch, i went home walking all the way from carrefour where we ate...

Not bad for my first day of sort of intensive weight challenge eh?

I think the walk has lifted my spirits... I feel better now.. after a bit of mumbing here.... i feel much much better than better... now it is time to tidy the apt n cook for the kids :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home