beautiful things GET INTO SHAPE CHALLENGE

From Mahsuri to UKM..Bicycles r my life...Meet my old flame...Mr. Hunter.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

an overdue update



I am panicking...truly panicking... my time is ticking by and i am nowhere near my target. It started off with the depression (which i still cant figure out why)...then... the kids had their 2 weeks of school holiday.... and amidst the cold weather n the heavy snow istanbul had had ...walking or any form of exercise was impossible. Truly, the cold weather had affected my plan a lot. ...
Now it is sunny again... the kids had started their schooling session about one week and a half ago... still....i can only start my morning walk today... I am not too worry though... even though i could not walk for one week and a half... the multiple chores and running from one place to another to this and that were more than enough to prevent me from gaining my weight (even though i was eating all those unhealthy snacks...
Now..it is time to go back down to earth... the weather r wonderful these days and i seriously need to go back to my exercise plan... I no longer cycle indoor... i just simply havent got the energy coz every night... i am too tired to do anything else but to lie down on the couch n knit....
I have also decided that i need help... and so..i went to the GNC shop (a health shop selling GNC brands) and asked for supplements to help me out... The sales girl asked me whether i wanted to buy a slimming pill or do i want to buy an enerygy burner pill? i decided to buy the energy burner pill coz she said that taking the pill half an hour before any form of exercise will help me to burn my fat...which is just perfect for me since i do walk at my beloved park as my exercise for a total of 2 hours (1 !/' hour at the park and 1/2 hour going to and from the park to my home)a day of walk...
Shhhhhh... dont tell halil of this... this pill is squeezing my already tight budget ..but i think this is an S.O.S... i need assistance...and since GNC is a patented health product... i think i am quite safe taking this...i have no side effect so far.....the GNC card also allows discounts and that card can be used anywhere in the world...great!
For the price of 11YTL..i also bought this....

Something that i think is very cheap...and useful to melt the fat in my tummy...the kids can play with it too.. and they loved it!

What is my statistics? It is.... 72.8kg today...And so my Weight challenge continues....wish me luck!!

2 Comments:

At 3:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lama dah tak jengah sini...wahh dah bli twister eh...go simah go, twist sampai ramping hehehe...mcm nak joint je weight challenge simah...tapikan simah, akak klu nmpk makanan,tak leh tahan...slu tinggal angan2 je hehehe...GOOD LUCK by the way.

KAK OGY

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger simah said...

kak ogy
*******
thanks 4 the moral support.. akak asyik dok masak all those delicious food kat rumah mcm mana nak masuk weight challenge!? tapi akak bukan gemuk pun...so memang natural la kalau akak tak payah buang lemak :0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home