beautiful things GET INTO SHAPE CHALLENGE

From Mahsuri to UKM..Bicycles r my life...Meet my old flame...Mr. Hunter.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

The last few days

The last few days, i feel depressed. That affected my weight challenge greatly.

I went walking on monday. It was freezing.

On tuesday, it was a matter of me breathing and the air vaporized. It was cold. But like many other walkers, i walked on.

On Wednesday, as usual, i walked my one hour and a half. I always think when i walk despite the music i listen to.But that last 10 minutes, my thoughts went towards topics that made my heart sad. it was really really difficult to move my legs for that last 10 minutes. As i was walking home, depression took a full force on me.

When i am sad, i eat. It was a strong urge that i went to bim..a market and grabbed all the chocolates i could get my hands on into the trolley. i ate a cake on my way home... Eversince that day...even today... i have been eating non stop. i am afraid to look at my weight scale!.

Thursday, i didnt go walking since there will be pazar ...i usually walk 2 hours in pazar anyway...

Come friday, i had this xtreme exhaustion in me. it was really difficult to open my eyes!! And so... i went to sleep after the kids went to school.I needed to rest...to get back my bearings. I am glad i did. After noon, i went to the tour agency to look at my options for flight tickets this june... went walking till meşe's place...walked some more at bağdat caddesi before i returned home. i think those walks covered my walking exercise for the day. But i am eating like crazy still!! help!! me and my sad thoughts!! arghhhh!!

I cant do any walking today n tomorrow. Thatz ok. I plan to go back in full weight challenge force on monday. i need to cut down on my food as well... at least no more junks n coke...i dont usually eat junk food..n i have long ago sort of abandoned coke..but this week....i know i can do this... I just need to get my act together.

My last statistics?
İ DARE NOT LOOK!!

i will start my challenge intensively come monday. Have a nice weekend everyone!!

1 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home