beautiful things GET INTO SHAPE CHALLENGE

From Mahsuri to UKM..Bicycles r my life...Meet my old flame...Mr. Hunter.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Today it is 9 degree celicus. Not bad for fall...the heaters r on... the heating system in apartments all over turkey is on...

It was cloudy this morning...but it didnt rain... the sun even took a brief peek at us... hence, i decided to go for my walk.i didnt go walking yesterday.

I was thinking today....2 months ago, my stamina level was almost nil. I remember my first days of walking....to walk and reach the park i go to everyday used to drain my energy away. ..that was only 20 mins walk from my home to the park...in my early days, i only walked 15 minutes.... then i expanded to 30 minutes.. then 45 minutes..then 1 hour and lastly 1 hour and a half at the park.....i used to walk so slow (still in a momentum)... after some time, i increased my tempo.....my stamina has excelled to the level i am not used to.. i no longer feel tire as i used to...

The same with my indoor bicycle.. at first, the first 15 minutes was all i could do..but then slowly, i increased my cycling duration... now i think i can do 55 minutes of cycling..i dont think i can cycle more coz i simply get bored cycling with nothing to see...

Yes..everything was tough at the beginning..perseverence and patience... they were worth it... i have no regrets spending countless hour just to get fit...

I also realised today for the first time ever... today as i was walking, for the first time ever, i felt as if my abdomen was tightening... there was a sensation that my abdomen fat was being burnt as i walked... i never had that feeling before...i think that is such good news... i even thought of extending my walk to 2 hours today since i wont be walking tomorrow (have got a breakfast date with rudi and halil tomorrow)...Of course...Allah knows best... i think HE objected to that and decided to let it start to drizzle at exactly one hour and a half of my walk... i dont think that was a coincidence... i think that was simply Him telling me to go home :0)

Snapped pictures of the park too..but i wont put them up yet...wait till saturday!
this effort of losing weight...it makes me feel good about myself...i feel fitter... i feel happy. Thatz the main idea i think..

will i walk under the cool weather? insyaAllah.. at every possible opportunity definitely!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home