beautiful things GET INTO SHAPE CHALLENGE

From Mahsuri to UKM..Bicycles r my life...Meet my old flame...Mr. Hunter.

Monday, November 12, 2007











Monday it is.

Last thursdays naturally i made a pig out of myself by eating all those wonderful stuffs kak elle sent me. Friday, i went for my normal morning walk... saw my cat there and played with him for a while. i missed him.

Saturday morning, from the moment i woke up, i was in the kitchen cooking stuffs for halil's birthday. It was until 3pm that i stopped...but everybody loved the food i cooked..so it was worth it... again... a glutton i was with non stop of coke (yeah yeah..i know....)..so saturday..my exercise was... standing while cooking from morning till 3pm.. and later serving the family at baba's for halil's birthday.... till it was over....i ate a lot but i was totally exhausted by the time i got home..... and u know what? normally my leg will be painful after such a long day of hard work..due to my back being fragile... but there was no pain last saturday!! that means that my losing weight is helping my pain as well!! Alhamdulillah!!

Sunday... i was out of the house by 9am... went to the kids school (without the kids... they stayed at home with their dad)...there was the parents meeting ... and then there was the report card distribution n later i went tosee both of my kids' teachers (of every subject) one by one... in ques for hours n hours n finally by 4pm.. i headed towards the sahil area to wait for the bus... halil n the kids were at baba...

the weather was sooo windy. i could barely walk ...if i had been with lesser weight... even i would be flown away (no joking..the wind was that strong).. i was basically walking with one hand holding my headcover..and the other clutching the kids' report cards....and to top the whole situation... it started to rain..it was freezing as well...3 dolmus passed by but they were full.. they were not taking passengers... i was hungry (i only ate one muesli bar for breakfast)...i was tired... and i needed to go to baba.. i started to shiver...a guy in peugeot that passed by made a sign signalling for me to get into his car... i suppose he pitied me...but of course i didnt get into the car... u dont get into a stranger's car unless it is life threatening!! Alhamdulillah...a normal long bus passed by. I went into the bus.Stopped at bostancı and from there took a dolmus to baba.



Sweet Sweet halil, had ordered a big mac menu for me!! All waiting for me!! i grabbed everything in a second! hahaha i was that famished!!coke as well!! on top of that...i ate a few leftover dolma from saturday..and on top of that..i finished halil's plate of green grapes and orange!! and after that, all totally full.. halil n i went for a walk at bağdat caddesı .. and we stopped over for dessert! hahahaha Yeah.... i know what u must be thinking.. i know.... i didnt know what got over me!! And today i could go for my walk as well coz mıstık would come to our place early in the morning to fix something... no exercise there... but i have tons of things of leaning n tidying up to do today... tomorrow i will start my exercise again insyaAllah...

After all that... a total eating weekend... it will be impossible not to gain weight eh? i have gained ONE kilo!! that is why tomorrow.. my usual exercise and walk will resume. Rain or shine...
insyaAllah

2 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I thought being a housewife can burn a lot of calories sebab lots of physical work. LOL!

Just realised that your target weight is 60kg. Tak ringan sangat ke, Simah? Kalau I, dah tinggal tulang, hehe... Masa matrics dulu 60kg la, tengok baju lama2 masa tu.. mak oi, setengah badan! Haha..

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tak la.. my ideal wight should be around 53kg or something... i am only 5 feet 3...very short indeed ..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home