beautiful things GET INTO SHAPE CHALLENGE

From Mahsuri to UKM..Bicycles r my life...Meet my old flame...Mr. Hunter.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

In lieu with the recent event... i turn to food for comfort as i always do when i feel depressed...

Still..i still go for my walk whenever the weather permits me..n at home whenever my energy allows me..i cycle....

I would have been able to lose more weight if i have not throw caution n indulge myself in the world of food...i am dangerously thinking of dunkin donuts right now... knowing me.. i know i will buy them soon..*sigh*

my statistics now is 72.1kg

i dont think i will be updating this blog a often as i used to. i am emotionally not up to it...baba is not getting any better....i havent even shown u the pics of my beloved park..though u can get a glimpse of it at the biggggg picture above..but i know.. i shall not abandon my weight challenge...i have come this far...and exercising like this can somehow help me to lift up my spirit...

2 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Simah, try not to find too much comfort in food. Boleh ke? At least, makanlah carrot ke apa ke ...... fruit's good. Try popping some grapes into your mouth instead of the donuts ??

Baba's condition may have you feeling really down. I really feel for you and family. Sabar dan serah pada Allah saja.

Hey, I like the look of the park. So serene. I can imagine the autumn smell .... love it.

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger simah said...

akak...

nowadays i am attacking buah delima! hehehe... grape season is nearly over... sekarang dah start the quinches and apples and oranges...all local.. dan dah bermula la....orang juice squeezing at home...

donuts? iknow i shouldnt *sigh*.. and therez also that craving for chocolates too... masalah masalah..still ..despite eveything.. memang i cuba control gila jgn makan benda benda tu...though i have to admit... in my otak kepala gila ni... i attack maggie mee everyday!! iskh..tak habis habis simah ni yek? hehehe

i will put up the photos of my beloved park as soon as i can..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home