beautiful things GET INTO SHAPE CHALLENGE

From Mahsuri to UKM..Bicycles r my life...Meet my old flame...Mr. Hunter.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Last nite i had this diarhea attack...my bladder is dangerously not in a so good condition n i feel so weak right now...

i soo wish that i can go to my beloved park right now... but i dont wanna faint while walking... besides.. the park is quite far (15-20 mins walk)... if let say there is a need for me to seek a ladies room....where will i find it? and as u know...this thingy waits for no tolet.. if it wants to come out.. u have to let it out that very moment...oh gee..i am talking gross now! hahaha

the thing is... i cant go to my walk today... i cant go too tomorrow..coz we will deal with the passport thingy... thursday....guests will come by noon for tea..i have to prepare loads of things.... that leaves friday... hopefully i can walk then...

i better get some sleep...i really really feel weak right now *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home