beautiful things GET INTO SHAPE CHALLENGE

From Mahsuri to UKM..Bicycles r my life...Meet my old flame...Mr. Hunter.

Friday, November 02, 2007

Yesterday, the call of the bed was so strong....and so.. instead of my morning walk at the park..i was busysnoring next to the man i love...Zzzzzzzzzzzz

We woke up to the bell of Saime coming (the ironing lady)...My ever demanding self demanded Halil to go to the pattiserie nearby for a romantic breakfast....He had menemen (turkish omelette) while i had omelette with mushroom for breakfast...an omelette for 6YTL? Yeah.....expensive i know but i miss having a romantic date with him... eating omelette on a date is definitely cheap heheheh

What i missed in my walk, i covered with the pazar walking... after 2 hours of walking, i reached home n continued cycling my indoor bike for half an hour...

We were expecting guests yesterday..... after eating 2 types of börek... kısır, rus salata, cake and apple pie....i was/am no hopeful much regarding my weight scale...

But i am determined..i told u that... so this morning, despite the totally cloudy weather.. i went for my usual walk.. the cat bite me today..ouch!...caught in the rain at exactly 9.30am as i was leaving the park after my usual one hour and a half.......... but it is ok....i will probably cycle some more after this...

Even though i am not losing much weight despite my hard effort..everything feels worth it yesterday....

There i was asking a clothing seller for a dress i like there....the guy asked me in turkish...

* i have loads of patterns for the dress....u choose the dress and i will give u the size.. i think u can fit the *L* size....*

Such a thing happened twice...

i was beaming inside... not because i am wearing an *L* size right now....i am still in my *XL*..but the fact that the guy percieved me in *L* size (he is a clothing seller, ok)...that is good news... that means..the firming up of my body is showing itself well....i have loads of bulk everywhere...but such sentences keeps me motivated... and i also notice that i can sweat much more easier today... despite the 14 degree celcius outside...

I will persevere... i want to shock my mom insyaAllah next year when i visit Malaysia...everything will be worth it. Pls.. Pray for me..

My statistics today? 73.8kg.
WORK HARD SİMAH!!! (p.s...am thinking of dunkin donuts! huwaaaaaa)

Food!!

3 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simah,
Can we NOT talk about food? Let's think of foods as things that we put into our body for energy - like petrol for cars? Do our 'engines' need that doughnuts? Nope! That omelette too? No-NO.
Need to consider some drastic measures too like eating only the egg whites not the yokes coz of its extra cholesterols ke hape?
I know, susah makcik oi tapi dimana ada kemahuan...heheheh!
have a nice weekend!

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Mulan said...

hello hello simah oooii... fyi, i bukan kurus kering tau. ha ha.. tapi thank you for saying so. rasa macam berat badan terus turun 20 kg..

i pulak tengah semangat waja ni.. on the 30th ramadhan, berapi2 nak maintain, 1st syawal 10pm dah tergolek macam hippo kekenyangan..

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger simah said...

Rad
***
when u r deprieved of food...food is THE thing on one's mind! hahaha.. susahhhhh makcik...!! tolongggggg..i love food too much!!otak kalau tak ke makanan tak sah!!! for me drastic measures r NO NOs..nanti dia kan ada reverse effect... to yg i multiply my exercise instead of decreasing my food (still eating carefully)..

my kemahuan when it comes to food susah sikit hehehe (esp bila maggie mee akan sampai hri khamis!! heheh)

------------------------------

mulan
****
hahhahahahahahahahhahahahahh lawak la hang ni!! hahahaha

tak pa.. makan ajer..lagipun ni hang punya last raya aidilfitri kat sana kan?

comel la hang ni hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home