beautiful things GET INTO SHAPE CHALLENGE

From Mahsuri to UKM..Bicycles r my life...Meet my old flame...Mr. Hunter.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Halil has been busy this week. i barely see him. This weekend he wont be around too! Tapi nak buat mcm mana la kan.. nak balik mesia tahun depan kena la kerja keras sikit....

So for a little bit of attention, i demANded that he too walk with me this morning (since he only need to leave for work by 10am this morning). But with halil... of course i cannot do my routine walk..i usually leave for my walk at 7.40am.. with halil it was 8am... and guess how long we walked? by 8.35am we were already heading home!! hahahahahah i usually came out from the walking park at 9.30 !!

We had a nice big breakfast (yeah... i dont usually fast on friday n weekends)...he has left for work... i am still updating my blog n will soon put my butt on the my indoor bike for at least half an hour (or more... depending on my butt pain)...after the big breakfast, i am afraid to look at the scale today... coz.... we ate fish for dinner last nite... and fish means the drinks will be one of the carbonated ones hehehehe...opssssssssss...(i am gonna cycle okayy??)

wont be updating much.. weekends i dont walk coz the kids r at home..n this monday is a public holiday... wont be walking then too...


Have a nice weekend everyone! and here i am offffff to my painful butt cycling experience :0)

4 Comments:

At 3:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops!! me numero uno this time!! hooray! hish.. carbonated drinks?? langgar pantang la plak!!.. er simah, what is your email? i want to foward u an email i received regarding carbonated drink ni!! jgn terperanjat dgn apa yg u lihat (i tengok pun semacam rasanye !!)

-mum5xfrjb-

 
At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yup.. u r numero uno! heheh

my email addy is...

refcobass@rocketmail.com

eh u dok melompat blog orang ni..u tak ader blog sendiri ker? ker ur blog all hush hush punya?

 
At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

simah,
Tabik spring la kat you - early this morning, I went for a jog -er, a walk je actually- aiya, satu round (45min) sudah KO la! Balik rumah, mandi & bfast pastu terus pengsan! Hahahahah...lepas zuhur baru nak bernyawa semula. Mcm mana you boleh jalan berturut hari n lama lak tu? Perseverance -which I don't have right now...
Ha, jz remember since Queen bagi drink recipe - i pun nak lah. During family iftar recently, I was introduced to air timun - yes, cucumber ye makcik- that's SO refreshing & lazat! My sis no4 said juz blend & put some sugar to taste & ice cubes klu nak - it was supposed to be detoxing too! So, try la ok?
Esok cuti apa? Njoy staying at home with the kids.

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger simah said...

rad
****

heheh ala biasa la..u need to get used to it to be able to have a better stamina body..i mula mula dulu nak jalan 10 minit pun rasa macam dah lari olimpik...

nak tau my secret? mp3 n i masa jalan i bukak spek! hahahaha i turn myself off to the world n be in a world of my own..cuma sesekali ajer i datang balik real world bila nampak member kat situ...or my fav cat :0)

ohhhh... blended cucumber juice eh? nanti i try.... thanks makcik! :0)

isnin raya hari republik...adik beradik hari kemerdekaan kot .. sebenarnya sekolah half day tapi we all pontengkan budak budak tu! hhahahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home