beautiful things GET INTO SHAPE CHALLENGE

From Mahsuri to UKM..Bicycles r my life...Meet my old flame...Mr. Hunter.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hatice isin school today. She is on antibiotics...her fever.. the reason is obvious now.. sore throat...


I thought i'd walk today...alas! the mp3 is mising! the rightful owner (that would be my tem) took it coz he was going to the university with his big bro selim with the uni bus service.... this is pure sabotage! heheheh


Anyway...turned on the music cd on the dvd... started to sit on the indoor bike... cycled for 20 minutes when i realised that i miss my normal songs on halil's mp3...stopped cycling...(i was bathing in sweat by that time anyway...)... and remembered the workout cd by paula abdul that itique (my tesl friend) gave me more than 7 years ago...turned it on.. and started working out (i think i need to wear proper shoes for the workout)... i could only stand 20 minutes! hahahaha i was breathless by then...rezil yaaa! will try the workout again during the weekend with hatice n baddin... believe it or not, both love the cd...

I think maybe this is due to lack of sleep.. havent slept properly for 2 nights already..last night i was moving from hatice's bed to baddin' bed... for some reasons... both were demanding me... sleeping in their beds...i wont even elaborate the condition of my back pain right now hehehe

Yes. lack of exercise this morning... but the good thing is.. the is pazar today (mcm pasar tani)... in pazar alone, i will walk around one and a half hour to two hours..immediately after that, i plan to go to the kids' school to check on hatice... if she is not feeling well..i may just bring her home early today...and on top of everything....i am fasting today...full day today... was thinking of updating my quill blog as well as blog hopping... but i dont think it is possible today.. tomorrow perhaps....

today's statistics? 74.1kg

and NO..i didnt drink any carbonated drinks yesterday! :0)


Food!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home