beautiful things GET INTO SHAPE CHALLENGE

From Mahsuri to UKM..Bicycles r my life...Meet my old flame...Mr. Hunter.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Had breakfast with halil this morning... we dont usually get to eat breakfast together...so this morning is an exception... i miss him. he is busy all the time.... :0)

Yes! finally... i could walk at my fav spot again... The surrounding.... the people there..even my *adopted* cat.... he must have missed me today coz he didnt even once try to bite me once....i i simply adore this park... i wish i can show u the park.. the view in fall.. but i cant..i am still waiting for my camera to be fixed... the nikkon service center is still waiting for the parts they have ordered from singapore..... i promise once i have the digital camera again...i will snap the pics for u to see...

Walked one hour n a half at the park again... the mp3 on... it was wonderful to see the normal regulars... some old..some young..some slim...some chubby...some were even walking with the walking sticks...the aerobics at the centre of the park... it is a morning community..where some people know each other while some like me know nobody....but still we recognise each other as regulars... u feel somehow connected coz everybody r there to do some sort of exercise....and since i am probably the only foreigner there... i am sure they remember me much easier hehehe

Today's statistics? it is still 74kg... the same as yesterday...Everybody keep saying not to give up... the fat in the body may melt slower..but once u reach a breaking point...after that the body will start to lose weight much faster... i dunno where my breaking point is... it seems i cant bring it down to 69... i am at a static position of 74... i am not giving up...i will keep on doing my regular stuffs as much as i can..

Pınar, halil's cousin, suggested that i take up pilates.... she mentioned a cd i may be able to use...she said pilates really squeezed the muscle much better n may help me to lose weight faster... she did pilates last year when she was trying to lose weight.. now she has a drop dead gorgeous body... i took the easy way and asked her to find the cd for me n i will pay her later ..i mean there r so many pilates cd.. i dont wanna buy the wrong cd... we will see...

i think i will cycle for 15 minutes or so soon.. i need to work some more to be able to break this 74 kg position...last nite i stuffed myself with m&m's while watching tv with halil... thatz why i think my weight didnt decrease today...now that i am deviating myself away from carbonated drinks... my mind goes to chocolates! HELP! i am a hoeless case! hahahaha...

Like i said.. i wont give up... i have challenged myself... am challenging myself... and with perseverence to some extent... insyaAllah... i will get somewhere. My mission will be accomplished one day insyaAllah...





Food!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home