beautiful things GET INTO SHAPE CHALLENGE

From Mahsuri to UKM..Bicycles r my life...Meet my old flame...Mr. Hunter.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Today is tuesday... Yeah..dont i know it eh?

right now i have a very very sore feet... i need to go to the foot manucurist if possible soon.. just need to wait for salary time..that will be early next month... :0)

Walked again (dont i always?)..But this morning... my back was/is painful..my feet hurt n i sort of had to drag my right feet while walking...all that one hour n a half... i had overexerted myself yesterday.. i worked non stop yesterday..and i do mean physically work...that by the midnight last nite... i couldnt press my right foot on the ground... i thought sleeping it off would took the pain away...it got better in the morning of course but not totally... i dont want to take apranaks unless i have to...i dont want my body to get used to too much chemicals...

today's statistics? At first the scale showed 73.6kg... but after some time, it decided to be 74kg! *chuckles*..i guess i am 74kg for today...am fasting today... still got loads of things to do today..with this feet..i dunno how i will do them... tomorrow i have to go to the kids' school...baddin has extra class from 4-6pm.. i have to be there before 4 to stay with hatice... i plan to let her do her homework while waiting for baddin.. n afterwards..for dinner i will bring them to burger king... i assume i will be fasting too tomorrow..so the timimng will be just perfect for my iftar...i may also forgo walking tomorrow...esp at the condition of my back n leg pain right now....Food!!

3 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Makcik,
I rasalah u kena tukar heading sikit: simah & weight challenge! Baru real ye tak? Life is a challenge - kiranya kena hadapi secara positive.
Kita kena kurangkan berat coz utk kesihatan & keselesaan pembawaan diri bukan sebab org lain pun. I do believe Halil n Hatice n Baddin love u the way u are already! And me too. Ish, bertuah badan dpt exercise dlm keadaan park yg serba sempurna tak macam kat mesia ni - dhaif sgt!
(Dlm hati, i pun nak turunkan berat gal lah - join u boleh?)

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger simah said...

makcik rad.....

dah tukar dah tajuk.. that is one hell of a good idea... i shouldnt see it as a problem but as a challenge eh?

halil, hatice n baddin they all love me of course... (i mean..if i dont feel loved, i may not cook, clean n tidy house for them! hahaha)...i am assured of their love... i just need to start looking after myself coz ever since i came to istanbul, i abandoned my weight concern.. time to firm up eh?

p.s meh la join i :0) tapi u kurus la makcik.. tak yah nak kurus kan badan..but for health sake..let us do some sort of exercis la kan? :0)

 
At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

makcik rad...

thanks 4 support all these while la rad.. i love u too tau :0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home