beautiful things GET INTO SHAPE CHALLENGE

From Mahsuri to UKM..Bicycles r my life...Meet my old flame...Mr. Hunter.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hatice has fever. We thought it would be better if she just stay at home today.It was raining this morning anyway...so no walk for me.

u Bet being used to walking on weekdays left me feeling empty inside...but i cant possibly abandon my lil princess can i?Then, i remembered my indoor bike. We bought it years ago but i rarely used it coz i get bored easily while cycling it.Besides, the seat hurts my bump (i need to protect my beloved bump too u know!)hehehe

But this morning, i said to myself... awwwwwwwwww gee... what the heck! so with the mp3 on...my eyes on hatice (she was watching tv)....i started cycling...for 30 minutes...my initial plan was 1 hour but my princess needed me..(she has been demanding me to hug her eversince last nite)

I just cant believe it! 30 mins cycling n i sweated much much more than i walk one hour n a half! i was practically bathing in sweat!Then, i remembered my selulit oil... i used that esp for my tummy area... i bought that oil a year ago..but the smell is terrible..thatz why i never really use it...perhaps once in a while i should try this oil....?

So what have i learned/ percieved this morning?

1. halil's mp3 (which i use 100%) is definitely a very important element for me not to get bored while walking n cycling...coz i listen to Quranic verses as well as rock n hip hop music....so i am basically feeding my soul (with the quranic verses) as well as polluting it with those modern tunes :0)

2. On days when i cant walk outside, i should do the indoor cycling amidst painful bumps hahahha

3.Perhaps i should try cycling before going to sleep every nite? (i doubt i can coz i am totally exhausted by the end of the day)

4. i notice my breast is sagging (as a result of breastfeeding my kids for soooooooooo many many years)...halil doesnt mind...but i do..hmm.. what should i do about it? ideas?

It is terribly cloudy outside...hatice is sleeping... i didnt get much sleep last nite... i wanna sleep too but i have tons of ironing to do *sigh*.

Dear simah...chin up! pc off and get to work! life is a wonderful thing!:0)

My statistics this morning? 73.7kg!

i was fasting yesterday..n for iftar i didnt really eat much except for salad n soft n succulent turkey meat... (n 2 glasses of schweppes ..ops...guilty as charged! hehe).. ..

still fasting today...posa ganti la....this is not fasting to get slim.. this is fasting coz i have to...cant wait to fast in winter... the iftar should be around 5 or something :0)

6 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I love u too - Muahahahahah!
Thx for gunapakai my unsolicited advice.
I've started reading a book of female stuff lastnite- breast cancer, servical cancer, cyst, fibroids etc. Takutnya....there's also discussion on sagging boobs. The Dr jz said - wear underwired bras (it helps a bit only la). Corset also to help shape our abdomen. But don't worry much about them coz that's a huge sacrifice after breastfeeding 2 kids lah (imagine 9 kids? no wonder baby-me was fed with susu lembu je) Not that I'm saying that breastfeeding is causing sagging...it's all due to gravity la! As we get older, definitely our boobs won't be as perky as teenagers! (Ask our Angka-man for sure! hehehehe)
Back to that boobs issue - cosmetic surgery also possible if you've the money. Islam kata boleh asalkan untuk pikat hati suami! Awwwwwww -the things we do!
Make sure u wear proper support bra while exercising - sport bra la.
In the mean time, takes things easy sikit - dah sakit2 belakang , kaki segala tu - that's sign that your body is protesting.
Oh, another suggestion - that indoor cycle tu kan - why not put a bantal-like structure on the seat to improve upon the padding?

I'm all with you throughout this challenge,rad!

P/s: I seconded what Queen said - carbonated drink is A BIG NO-NO! Only plain water will do. We want a slimmer & healtier simah rite?

 
At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Simah,
I love you, and I love your deep committment when you intend to do something. But don't overexhaust yourself, dear! Everybody loves you not because you clean, cook or do some housework (some may love u more since you cook great Turkish coffee, just kidding!) but because you are our beloved Simah whether 85, 65 or 45 kg.
Still I am here to give my full support. I want you to be happy. My modest advice: Drink water only! Don't let Coke or Schweppes in your house!
Lots of love,

 
At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The previous anonymous entry was me: Funda!

 
At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

salam simah,

lama dah akak tak jengok blog simah...simah tengah kerja keras rupanya...akak harap apa2 yg simah usahakan berjaya ye...
take care...
kak ogy

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Yes, yes ... ban the cokes from Simah's house!!!!

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger simah said...

rad
****
baca banyak banyak nanti lagi risau pasal itu ini hehe sometimes i think that ignorance is bliss la makcik!

thanks 4 the suggestions..by the way..i hate wired bra la..i often myself taking out the wşre out of the bra! hahaha (n here i am complaining about sagging breasts huh?) *ink*

thanks 4 ur support gal! i really really appreciate it :0)

------------------------------
Funda
****

i love u too.. n thanks 4 ur kind words...

great turkish coffee... we have lutfiye teyze to thank for that great electric turkish coffee maker eh? :0)

Thanks for ur support in everything i do all these times...

cokes n shweppes out of the house? hehehe my dear sis..temptation is really high... but i do try to lessen it a bit :0)

-------------------------------
kak ogy
****
amin... kalau semua orang berdoa utk saya...insyaAllah allah akan makbulkan segala usaha saya (that is until i start to glutton myself up bila balik mesia insyaAllah next year! hahahah)

akak sihat? lama tak nampak akak online :0)

--------------------------------

Queen of the House
******************
at the moment..i have apple flavoured shweppes n 7 up in the fridge! hahahaha but hey! i am working hard tau! :0)thanks 4 ur support too :0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home