beautiful things GET INTO SHAPE CHALLENGE

From Mahsuri to UKM..Bicycles r my life...Meet my old flame...Mr. Hunter.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The date says it is tuesday. i guess it is.



Rad suggested i make a cucumber juice to help my loosing weight challenge... she said... blend the cucumber with water and a bit of sugar.. add a fewice cubes n there u have it! u may wanna try it as well... it is anti oxidant..



what have i been doing lastweekend.. well... i coudnt walk. that was obvious. the kids were at home.


My kids r funny...it is not enough that they wake up at 6.30am every weekdays.. but this weekend, they decided to wake up even earlier! at 5am! Yup! that's my kids on Saturday morning this week... all the zaims were invited for dinner at afife teyze's house. that day as well.....she said she would only cook something simple..pehli n rice n salad... the idea was for us to get together.. n what did she cook instead?? loads of food!!! we were all bloating that nite! I tried to at least minimize the fat intake by cycling that nite...did 2 rounds of 15 minutes cycling (the seat hurt my butt)... i was sweating loads...


Sunday was a quite day...... i tried the kids n i stayed at home while halil was working...n what did i eat that day? shrimps n speghetti! it was not what i am supposed to eat... i mean speghetti is very oily..so i tried to balance the dish by putting very less oil in the shrimp dish (i ate alone by the way.. halil n the kids r hanafi..shrimps r makhruh for them) ....


Monday.. woke up at2 am.. to watch my favourite episodes on tv...by 4am, smallville was over... this crazy me decided to cycle then! hahahah yeah! cyyling at 4am!! hhahaha i managed to cycle till 4.45am (that was how long my butt could take...)... took my bath and went to sleep by 5am... and YES! the kids decided to be kind to me and they woke up at 6am! hahahaha ... do u see why i love my kids???as the kids were at home then.....halil n i decided to go for lunch as a family at a kebap shop...ah..diet at a kebap shop? u have got to be kidding eh? besides, i dont want to be left out as they ate those delicious food.... hatice n halil decided to order iskender kebap while baddin decided on his favourite lahmacun... i without doubt asked for my favourite perde pilavı (inside there is specially made rice..covered with flour dough..really delicious!)



It may not look much but trust me.. there r loads of rice in it... i could only finish half! hahahah..cycled again last nite... not long...just for half an hour... i was exhausted from lack of sleep...and today...again..i cannot resume my walk.. baddin is coughing really bad... we decided not to send him to school today..it is cloudy n the road is wet..it must have rained n perhaps will rain again today... .

baddin needs my constant attention today... he is being anne's baby boy.. he keeps asking for me to be next to him...to hug him...i dunno how i will cook today....anyway...he is calling me... i will probably cycle again tonite after he sleeps...

my statistics today? 74kg! an achievement after all the delicious food at teyze n lunch at the kebap restaurant!

Hopefully, i will be able to walk tomorrow.. it will depend on baddin n the weather.. but i am seriously glad that there is my indoor bike... i can still cycle and do some exercise despite the weather outside... or the health of my kids...

My weight is not decreasing these days... i am for one to be blamed but i shall not stop doing my walk or my indoor cycling whenever i can... i am determined to have a better body. i am not aiming for a slim body... i am aiming for a body which is nice to be hugged (meaty) but not excessively fat. A body that is nice to the eye.

baddin's calling! byeeeeeeeeeeee

2 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simah, yr original weight sama dgn I before Haj la:)
Anyway, losing 5kg in 1 mth is a fantastic achievement. Keep up d good work.
Ehmm... Bagi la encouragement kat I sama:p Hehe..

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger simah said...

hazia... thanks..:0) my weight loss dah stop but i am not giving up... i am dreaming the day bila i can say..i am 69! hahaha of course i still have a long way to go before i reach that..

u pun boleh! go hazia go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home