beautiful things GET INTO SHAPE CHALLENGE

From Mahsuri to UKM..Bicycles r my life...Meet my old flame...Mr. Hunter.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

This morning 73.3kg!!! Yippie!!!

I am not shedding my fat much in number..but let us just say..yes! i am shaping up!

My new marks n spencer jeans which i bought after my birthday (4th oct)..*wei..pakai hadiah duit birthday tau..i mana mampu belikat marks n spences!* which was tight (thigh hugging) when i first bought it ..in which halil cakap tak boleh pakai kat luar which i pakai jugak hahahah (isteri derhaka...maaf yea cayang)..is now loose a lot!

And yesterday..last nite...i wore my tightest jeans in which the last time i wore it 2 months ago.. the thigh part stitches ....were threatening to burst from my body fat............ is now a bit loose!! Alhamdulillah!! Alhamdulillah!! i think both walking n cycling (indoor) r helping me shed more fat much easier!!

I will be walking tomorrow..but not at my beloved park... tomorrow i will walk loads shopping!! YES! İ will be going to europe!I need to buy a few things from digo for halil..this n that for the kids..but most importantly... i will be going to find things (as much as i can afford)... as souvenirs for my beloved Kak Elle!!! Yes! her nephew will be here n on thursday i will be able to eat my maggie!! Alhamdulillah!!! So from 7.35am till perhaps 4.00pm...i will be on the move tomorrow...

*Ya Allah please please be kind to me n let it be sun and shine tomorrow*

... and guess what?? halil got the sms from the nikkon service centre saying that our CAMERA is FİXED!!!! Mistikkkkkkkkk can u pleaseeeee fetch it up from the shop for me??? (kenapa i tak ambik sendiri? hehehe i kan manja kat mistik...i suka kacau dia coz dia dah mcm abang i)

Life is looking up today..just like the sunny weather outside....after the rain... here comes the sun...life is like that....May Allah help us all in every sense (in my case..my weight :0)

3 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah!yeah!! GO!GO!SIMAH GO! 1 MORE KG TO GO, GO!GO!GO!!! :)

-mum5xfrjb-

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Looking good, looking good. Nanti I cakap pula ... good looking, good looking. No pain no gain but all hard work will definitely be worth it, Simah dear!

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger simah said...

mum5xfrjb
*********
Going ni akak!!! sori tak balas email lagi.. saya bab balas email ni malasssssssss hehehe

--------------------------------

Queen of the House
*****************
totally true.. and am totally working hard *grins*... thanks 4 ur support all these while...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home