beautiful things GET INTO SHAPE CHALLENGE

From Mahsuri to UKM..Bicycles r my life...Meet my old flame...Mr. Hunter.

Friday, October 05, 2007

I celebrated my birthday yesterday by walking at çamlık park with halil and later... i followed him to the other side of the bridge and walked non stop from 10.20am till 1.30 pm! shopping.. what else!

One week were full with iftars. i couldnt walk. and i drank loads of coke as well... they were there in front of my eyes.. who could resist eh? Due to that, my weight did not decrease..(Alhamdulillah it did not increase either!!)..

Went for a walk again. again, at çamlık park. i like that place. the walking flatform is soft. so my feet does not hurt.ı am now limiting my walk at the park for a total of one hour. It takes 10 mnutes to walk there... thats 20 mins walk in total.. and at times, i deliberately reroute my journey home.. so around one hour n a half, i walk everyday. i find this arrangement the best for me. with my mp3 on..i could focus on my walk.And it is not overly exhausting either... i still have plenty of energy left for household chores and trips to the school ..ada ada ajer sebab nak kena pi sekolah...

What made me feel good about myself is i know i am getting fitter. Yesterday, as i was trying out my new marks n spencer jeans...with my t-shirt tucked in, belt securely in place...halil said...*wow! u look good. keep it up*...the truth is.. i am still fat...75.1kg fat..but i know with Allah's permission i can achive my 60kg goal in six and a maonths' tme left for me... all i need to do is to keep my focus on.. and i know i can coz the kids r in school. And i finally have time to look after myself...with determination n ur prayers...i know i can!

But i may indulge myself in donuts soon..i just have this strange craving for the dunkin donuts.. Hey! i said i wanna lose weight..but i didnt say that i have to kill my desires too!! :0)

Food!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home