beautiful things GET INTO SHAPE CHALLENGE

From Mahsuri to UKM..Bicycles r my life...Meet my old flame...Mr. Hunter.

Friday, September 28, 2007

2nd week

How am i doing so far? well.... it is not too bad... i went walking once with halil at the sahil area... 2 mornings i didnt walk coz of halil...but later i did walk some where somehow....basically on weekdays i somhow walk... weekends r something else of course... the kidsr are at home... so i need to deal with them...

I started with a weight of 79.7kg.... on the 27th of September.Just now i checked my weight..it is now 75.8kg...of course after the iftar, that number should increase a bit. But for me who cannot lose weight easily, this is a good start. I am happy about it.Like i said, my aim is to be 60kg in 7 months time... well.. at least until before i go back to Malaysia in summer next year.Pls pray 4 me..

I am also taking different routes in my walk... the same routes everyday will be boring. So at times i walk towards the seaside area.. at times i just simply walk into bağdat caddesi n forward... at times i walk around my living area...i e çamlık part.. taking detours.. long detours towards that park...it is interesting to say the least...

but after today..at least until thursdy, i will not be able to take my morning walks...we will be hosting iftars every day. i need to be prepared for that.will i increase my weight without the walk? that we will see...



Food!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home