beautiful things GET INTO SHAPE CHALLENGE

From Mahsuri to UKM..Bicycles r my life...Meet my old flame...Mr. Hunter.

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Depression

I feel depressed. The crises at my homeland is making me sad..well.. they could have at least not start the crises on my birthday!

I felt so depressed yesterday that i ate 5.. and u heard me right 5 donuts!!On top of that, i kept eating n eating non stop...!!today, i am still unable to fast n keep on munching something the moment i woke up!this is how i am when i am depressed..well..at least tomorrow i can start fasting again... that is at least one good news to me.

i dare not ook at the weight scale. i know i have gained at least 2 kg (n i worked hard to lose that much kilos these past few weeks! sobs)

i am really ad inside... my eating pattern shows...n the best part of all... it is weekend..i cant do my usual morning walks.. ! and on tuesday, we r again expecting guests for iftars...*sigh*...

the crises is soo stupid... and it is really dragging me to rock bottom. i really really hate this.

Food!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home