beautiful things GET INTO SHAPE CHALLENGE

From Mahsuri to UKM..Bicycles r my life...Meet my old flame...Mr. Hunter.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

entry -3rd october

Today is only the second time of walk i did this week. the iftars r draining my energy away..n i still have one more to go tonite for this week....loads of work... but less walk..i lose not weight this week.. but that is ok...

generally people do comment that my body looks firmer...yes..i feel it too..i feel good about it though i still have a long way to go to reach my goal.. 16 kg more to go...that trust me is not an easy task...i have till july.but i try to keep a postive outlook on things...i wanna feel great to be alive...esp with a better body...i mean if i am slimmer, i can save money by buying clothes from pazar instead of the limited shops like right now... then, i can save more money for the family's usage...esp if we r going to malaysia next year...

Food!!Ah.... can wait to taste all those food i miss so much.that is one more main rason for this losing weight..so that i can gobble the food there more freely...n i know halil wants me to have a 3rd child... if Allah decides that i get pregnant..i think at this age n at this weight.. it is a risky business....many many resons eh for me to start losing weight?

Pls..pray 4 me :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home