beautiful things GET INTO SHAPE CHALLENGE

From Mahsuri to UKM..Bicycles r my life...Meet my old flame...Mr. Hunter.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

me again.

Food!!

Tem is on diet... but i somehow sabotage him...kizartma patlican as part of diet food? he needs to go on diet as the doctor ordered...for his knee sake...i need to join him too...but i cant get into the mood...give me a few more days to collect myself n my spirit.. at least nowadays i try not to cook too much oily food for him...more vegetables.. i dont think vegetables make him full..he eats less rice n pasta...i have got to hand it to himn though... at least he is trying... i will try too...a bit later... too depressed nowadays.. dunno why...my temper ignites at the very simplest of reasons... i raise my voice for much too often.. (may tem forgive me) ..i know i shouldnt..but i do.. before i enter this diet thing with real determination..i need to collect my thoughts...collect my patience.. i will..hmmm... i love my tem... i hope he can endure me some more..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home