beautiful things GET INTO SHAPE CHALLENGE

From Mahsuri to UKM..Bicycles r my life...Meet my old flame...Mr. Hunter.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

I Wish..

I wish i can say that i dont dream the body i used to have when i was in my 20s...i wish i can say my love for cooking and eating does not affect the accumulation of tremendous weight i have....being good looking...at least ok looking ..not with that lumps of fat left,right,back, front,up and down...it is depressing really...since everyone else is slim and good looking....diet? i have tried...i just cant stick to one...it went well a couple of months ago..but like in 2 weeks' time, i gained all the fat i had lost....it does brings one down....i wish i am better looking selulitwise...but not doing about it wont be helping anyone..least of all me...so do something simah!! do something!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home